AppleNews247.Com, October 12, 2017 ) The G8 Mobile Phones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Browse Complete Report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/mobile-phones-global-group-of-eight-industry-guide-2017
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 mobile phones market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $135,869.2 million in 2016 to the global mobile phones industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $145,928.5 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 1.4% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the mobile phones industry, with market revenues of $60,943.0 million in 2016. This was followed by the UK and Japan, with a value of $20,818.0 and $17,432.0 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the mobile phones industry in the G8 nations with a value of $65,546.2 million in 2016, followed by the UK and Japan with expected values of $22,538.3 and $16,482.0 million, respectively.
Get Sample Report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001765936/sample
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 mobile phones market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 mobile phones market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Purchase Complete Report at @ http://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001765938/buy/1495
October 12, 2017 Posted By: admin
Subscribe to Applenews247.Com Newsletter